Because we all have a holiday hangover….here is another sweet treat recipe 😛
2 Sticks of Oleo
Dash of Salt
- Melt oleo in saucepan. Once melted set aside and let cool.
- Beat eggs in a mixer.
- Add sugar, salt, cocoa, flour and cooled oleo to the beaten eggs and mix completely.
- Pour mixture into an 11×15 greased & floured pan.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
3/4 Tsp. Vanilla
- Mix all ingredients together in a saucepan.
- Place on the stove and cook until mixture reaches a rolling boil.
- Remove saucepan from stove and add 3/4C. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips & Vanilla.
- Mix until smooth and spread on cooled brownies.